Eatsleepboost - Never got the shirts I ordered.

I ordered about 60$+ on shirts and never received them.I tried contacting them by emailing them and I don't get any responses or the phone is always off and the voice mail is full.

I advise everyone, do not order from this website! They will take you money and not contact you ever again! They're a scam!

Although some people say they get their thing late I wouldn't trust this website.In one email it said my order was shipped out the day after ordering and it's been a month and I still haven't gotten what I purchased.

Eatsleepboost - Never received order- Can't contact company

Monroe, North Carolina 0 comments

I ordered 2 shirts on 11/2.I received an order confirmation, but never a shipping confirmation.

I have tried calling the "Customer Service" line listed for several days now. When calling, I get a voicemail that confirms it is eatsleepboost, but the mailbox is full and cannot receive messages at this time.

I also used there online form to contact them via email, but have yet to receive any response.Because the voicemail sounds like a cell phone, I sent a text message that I will be looking into legal actions if I do not receive a response by the end of business today.

Eatsleepboost - I Bought T shirts From Eat Sleep Boost

Okay so basiclly i bought T-Shirts from eatsleepboost.com and well i still today haven't gotten my shirts that i bought with my hard earned money i ordered the shirts 9/03/13 and i still yet to get my t shirts and i refuse to buy from them agan, i jsut want my shirts that i payed for and i understand everythig i mean i even payed shiping fee's and everything for each shirt but still i hate the fact that when i emailed them asking where my shirts are and why i do't have them yet and they never emailed me back. I am basicly stuck her doing nothing but sittig on my hands and waiting for them to give me the shirts that i ordered the bad service and the fact that you don't have a shipping thig like ups is *** atleast make it so you can track it with a extra 5 bucks or something cause it';s annoying not knowing when i will get my stuff that i bought for i advise anyone who wants to buy from this site to just make the shirt yourself or find a different company that will provide you with decent service and to make sure you can track you're stuff...

Comments

New York, United States #958886

Im still waiting on 5 t-shirts from 2 years ago from eatsleepboost. Sent emails and all with no reply...

Columbus, Ohio, United States #859894

eatsleepboost.com and boostshirts.com are gone. May be tunercult.com now

Clearwater, Florida, United States #789620

I ordered shirts from the same deal.BoostShirts .

com it was called this time. I ordered them on Dec 31st 2013 and have yet to receive the shirts, a return phone call, or a return email after multiple attempts at each. I researched and found a phone number for them, but now the mailbox is always full so I can't even leave messages anymore.

I am pissed and would love to see these scammers busted.

BoostShirts.com - 951-808-2255

This company is a scam.My friend ordered a couple shirts from them 6 months ago and never got them.

They never responded to any emails and dont amswer the phone or call back.And now they have made a new Facebook page called tuner junky.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States #783327

This is really weird, I ordered 2 shirts from them back in October and got them both in 3 days...Along with stickers and stuff.

We are talking about the same company with the "blow me" boost shirts and all that for 4.99 right? I had no idea it was a scam company.. wow.. I feel terrible for you guys.

I did notice they changed names and was just about to place another order when I saw all this.Needless to say, I won't try my luck a second time.

Purchased shirts from Eatsleepboost.com on October, 2013.My credit card was charged that same day but I've not recieved any merchandise nor shipping confirmations.

Lots of emails sent to check the status since then but has gone unanswered.

Unable to find them they also change there website to trap even more peoples.I wouldn't recommend this company at all, lost a good amount with them and a lot of time!

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #769539

Placed my order 12/8/13.Have only recieved 1 of my shirts.

They won't email me back and have deleted me from instagram and facebook because of t he comments I put.DONTORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

York, Pennsylvania, United States #767762

I've ordered shirts and novelities from this website last year and did not have any problems.This Oct I placed other order and was charged, but never received it.

The 1-951-808-2255 customer service line, mail box is full and has been since I started calling in November 2013.No response to my emails either.

boostshirts.com and eatsleepboost.com seem to be the same they just changed names if you try going to eat sleep boost it redirects to boost shirts so do not give either your business you will be scammed

I just had the same experience. Ordered on Dec 8, 2013, no delivery and no email back when I ask when I can expect delivery.

same deal. *** *** deal if you ask me. im getting my money back *** that

Purchased shirts from Eatsleepboost.com on November 12, 2013.My credit card was charged that same day but I've not recieved any merchandise nor shipping confirmations.

An email sent to check the status on December 6th has gone unanswered. I've disputed the charge and cut ties.

Shady deals going on here.I wouldn't recommend this company at all.

Johnson City, New York, United States #751053

Eat Sleep Boost sells shirts, etc. at boostshirts.com. this is the legit company that has a Facebook following of 300K+. :) :) their Facebook page is Eat Sleep Boost and their selling page is boostshirts.com.

the california scam company is selling them at eatsleepboost.com and the only pages you will find is ones complaining of scams. google the above name and all you will find is complaints. :( a very typical complaint goes like this: i ordered shirts, paid by credit card/debit card, got a confirmation number along with a fake tracking number and have yet to see any shirts delivered to me. that's how they operate. please contact BBB to submit a complaint and if you paid by credit card, call your bank and explain what happened. they will try to contact the fake business and won't get through to them (just like you couldn't) and they will (hopefully) give you your money back. if you paid by debit card, you're probably out of luck. but please, still contact the BBB and make a complaint.

they were referring themselves as Turbo Junky until there were too many complaints and they had to change their name.

PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE YOUR ORDER!!! ...

Ordered 2 months ago.And still no shirt.

Ordered a shirt for $4.99 dollars PLUS $18.99 for shipping.

Still haven't got my order.No response from them and I JUST WANT MY SHIRT!

to choochoo Johnson City, New York, United States #751057

PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE YOUR ORDER!!!

I ordered my shirts on 10/24 and they took the money the same day.....do i have my shirts NO!The phone is never answered and the message box is full.

I get no replies to emails or facebook message, when i comment of any facebook post they delete it or hide it.

to mic***e Johnson City, New York, United States #751067

PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE YOUR ORDER!!!

Mishawaka, Indiana, United States #744101

same happened to me. ordered on 10/13/13 and money came out of my account the same day and still haven't recieved my shirt

Crowley, Texas, United States #740710

Same here!!Bought 5 shirts and I still haven't received them.

This was suppose to be for a Christmas present and I am so glad I have found this out sooner then later. I have called multiple times with the voicemail being full. I have also emailed them multiple times, the last email not being very nice. I advised them that I will be contacting the BBB and contacting my bank to dispute the charges.

I have never had this happen to me before and I just hope they do not sell our information (credit card).I hope this helps someone who is looking to purchase from this company.

The same thing happened to me from an order that I placed on 9/23. With having a FB following of over 300,000 you wouldn't think it was a scam but I guess they fooled us.

London, England, United Kingdom #734593

I have not long ordered on the 02/10/13 and i cant get hold of them i have now sent it to paypal to sort out, i hope they can!!

I ordered on 9/24/13 and still have not received the product I paid for.Best way to go about it is to call your bank and dispute the transaction.

Several people who have purchased from them have been telling me to do so and I finally did. I advise you to try it!

From what I hear, you either get your money back or they get their *** in gear and send your product.Hope this helps!

Ordered three shirts on10/4/13 mailbox is full when I call and i never got a response from the email I sent and the tracking # " doesn't exist" ... Noone *** with me and gets away with it

I ordered on 9/10 apparently we are both screwed this site is a scam